Saturday, August 02, 2008

chemo ends, again

Well, the guns are loaded and the real battle begins. Joe is finishing his chemo today and now we will wait, again. He says that he is really lonely. I have not been able to spend whole days with him and he misses the companionship. Joe is a very social guy. So, if you can come to see him, that would be great. The days are long and usually the loneliest. He is growing hair now on his face and head, so he looks different. It seems that his beard is dark and his hair is blonde. His diet is not restricted any more so treats are okay. Not too much sugar or chocolate but he looks other stuff. Maybe a call to see what he is interested in at that time. Keep up the good work, guys, Joe needs your prayers and calls as much or more than ever. He gets depressed when he is alone a lot. See you there! Joe's mom

2 comments:

The Toodles Gal said...

Hey there guys! I found this great new blog and thought it might be something you could look into for Joe. nanasboxnonprofit.blogspot.com They put together picture boxes for patients battling cancer. They would work with you guys to make it specific for Joe. Just a thought. Hope you're all doing well. I think of you at least five times a day! I don't know Joe, but through this blog I feel like I do. Toodles~~Karly Wooten

Anonymous said...

I hope all is well Joe. I will come see you again soon. I will bring the new Game Informer and Mario Kart Wii when I do.

Greg