Thursday, September 11, 2008

fever

Well, we had the meeting and they basically wanted to know if Joe felt safe being treated from home or would rather stay in the hospital. After some discussion, he and his oncologist agreed that they needed to get even more aggressive with the chemo, and so it would probably be better to stay right where he is. As always, he still would love for every one to write to him or call or come by. He is running a fever this morning but they are medicating for it. Joe's spirits are high and he feels good. Thanks for all the support. Looking forward to see everyone soon. Joe's mom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep fightin Joe. I promise i will be by to see you soon. Sorry it's been so long

Greg

Texas Welch's said...

Joey,
Back in the day when I had cancer the doctors told my parents to start preparing for my funeral arrangements. They had a dress picked out and everything for me. Keep fighting and never give up mentally. They also said I would never graduate high school and never have kids. I have beaten all the odds and you can too. I have two beautiful kids without even trying. I know you can do it but please please please stay strong!! We are all cheering for you. We will be up again next week to see ya. Matthew drew a picture for ya. Love Ya-Jo

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe,
I don't know what kind of music you like, but I've created and posted an album of relaxing, meditative music on the web. Maybe it can help you keep fighting. Check out my blog (The Music of Avaendil) linked to my name. The music is free to download and distribute. (License and download info on the blog.)

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe, it's Brandon and Jennell again. Wishing you well and keeping you in our thoughts. One of the articles asked about donating blood or platelets. I was curious what blood type you are. I'm AB+ and Jennell (thinks???) is B+. We'd be more than willing to help out in anyway if we can. Hang in there brother!

Brandon