Saturday, May 31, 2008

We need your help

Ok, people, this is a little more on the serious side. Joe's in real bad shape these days, and it's not easy to be around him. I know I've not been visiting him as regularly as I used to. But the thing is; no body's been visiting him lately, other than family. He's getting depressed. REAL depressed. He misses his friends and all the socialization that he's used to. PLEASE make some time to go see him for a couple of hours. He'll probably be asleep when you get there. Go ahead and wake him up, he'll be happy you did. It'll be hard for you, but Joe really REALLY needs people right now. There's no need to bring anything. He can't eat or read, and he's not watching movies anymore, just your presence is enough. I hope that visits will be spaced out so everyone doesn't show up the same day, but even that would be better than nothing. I'm serious, PLEASE, I'm begging you, this is more important than any fundraiser. Please go, and go again and again. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Margie, Went by and saw Joe and your Mom and Dad. Your Mom mentioned that Joe's cat probably needs to go see a vet and I will help you with that if you would like me to. We are only going to be in town through Thursday noonish. I take mine to Dr. Atkinson at Companion Animal and like him. I could see if they have appts between tomorrow and Friday morning. Let me know your thoughts. Carol Whitcomb 243-0249 leave msg. Jeff and I will both be gone this evening.

Anonymous said...

Margie, I meant through Friday noonish.....sorry. We will be in town through Friday. (I am getting excited - we are going to San Antonio to see the BABY KIAYA and the BABY's parents on Friday.) Carol